Recently, Glossybox had a Mystery Bundle available for sale (Please note, this is now sold out). For a limited time, you were able to get this Mystery Bundle as a one time purchase. The Mystery Bundle contains 2 past Glossyboxes.
I am not a Glossybox subscriber, so this was a great way to get an idea of what they are all about.
The cost of the Mystery Bundle was $20.00
Check it out!
Glossybox May 2019 Box – Free Coffee
- ORYZA – Dewy Glow Balm
- Grow Gorgeous – Scalp Masque
- Purlisse – Coconut Oil + Coffee Sugar Body Scrub
- Purlisse – Watermelon Balm
- Daily Concepts – Body Scrubber
- Kocostar – Cucumber Slice Sheet Masks
- Kokostar – Watermelon Slice Sheet Masks
Verdict: Overall, this was a decent box. None of the items blew me away, but none of the items were bad either. If I had to pick a favorite item in the box, it would be the coffee scrub.
Glossybox October 2018 Box – Retreat
- Invisibobble Sprunchie in “Leopard Print”
- Pai-Shau – Supreme Revitalizing Hair Masque
- Tree Hut Skincare – Hydrating Overnight Mask in Soothing Chamomile
- NAILS INC London – Victory Place Nail Polish
- Georgette Klinger – Rose Clarifying Toner
- Tocca – Montauk Candle in Salt Air Cucumber
Verdict: I really liked all the items in this box. The candle smells AMAZING! It is light, fresh and very relaxing. If I had to choose one item, this would definitely be my pick of the box. Another item I ended up liking a lot more than I thought I would is the Invisibobble Sprunchie. In all honesty, I am not the biggest fan of Invisibobbles. My hair just doesn’t want to work with them. However, the Sprunchie works wonderfully in my hair and unlike the regular Invisibobbles, my hair is not falling out, resulting in me having to constantly redo my hair. It was a surprise winner in this box!
Were you able to snag the Glossybox Mystery Bundle?
Follow me on >>instagram and tag #jclectic.