The FabFitFun Summer 2019 Editor’s Box is now available in the FabFitFun shop for $49.99. I decided to pick one up because it had a bunch of products I that absolutely love!
Check it out!
Customization Options (This may vary depending on whether you are an annual or seasonal subscription)
- Amika Polished Perfection Mini Straightening Brush
- Isaac Mizrahi Blue & White Kimono
- White House Black Market Striped Tote Bag – I chose this!
- Cela Creme de la Creme – I chose this!
- Ciate London Fierce Flicks Precision Tip Liquid Liner
- Thrive Causemetics Lash Upgrade Lash Curler TM
- Hero Cosemetics Might Patch Invisible + – I chose this!
- Kopari Beauty Coconut Deodorant
- Soothe By Apana Full Body Massager
- 111 Skin Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Booster
- Architec ™ Wooden Spoons – I chose this!
- Speaqua Cruiser Bluetooth Speaker
- Grown Alchemist Deep Cleansing Facial Masque: Wheatgerm, Ginko & Cranberry – I chose this!
- VictoriaLand Beauty R Skin Loving Treatment For Eyes & Lips
Every Box Includes:
- Apto Skincare Mist Set in Turmeric & Pomegranate
- Marrakesh X Leave-In Treatment & Detangler
- Green Goo Hibiscus Plant-Based Body Scrub
- Three Hallmark Good Mail Cards
I also received the following gift card. I am not sure if every box will include this exact gift card, but I have to imagine it will contain a gift card to one of their partners.
Personally, my favorite product of this box is the Green Goo Hibiscus Plant-Based Body Scrub. This has the most AHHHH-MAZING smell and it leaves your skin unbelievably soft. If you haven’t used this product before I highly, HIGHLY recommend!
What do you think of the FabFitFun Summer 2019 Editor’s Box?
Follow me on >>instagram and tag #jclectic.