Winter can be extremely harsh on our skin. We often spend so much time focusing on keeping our face moisturized that we tend to neglect the rest of our body. Well, the reality is the rest of our body needs love as well. The solution to our neglected skin is Body Butter.
Body Butter is packed with nourishing ingredients like Shea butter, essential oils, and vitamin E (just to name a few). It can be used all over to repair dry, damaged skin and it will leave you skin feeling silky smooth for up to 24 hours. Also, most body butters are enriched with wonderful fragrances that will leave you smelling amazing!
Here are the 5 of my favorite body butters that will help you and you skin survive the winter.
The Body Shop – Vanilla Marshmallow Body Butter – $21
- 24-hour moisture for dry skin
- Enriched with vanilla extract from Madagascar
- Enriched with Community Trade shea butter from Ghana, Community Trade sesame seed oil from Nicaragua, Community Trade Brazil nut oil from Peru, Community Trade soya oil from Brazil, Community Trade organic babassu oil from Brazil, Community Trade cocoa beans from Ghana and Community Trade beeswax from Cameroon
Korres – Mulberry Vanilla Body Butter – $31
- Rich & Luxurious
- Quick Dry
- Improves Elasticity & Smoothness
- Amazing Mulberry Vanilla Scent
Soap & Glory – Righteous Body Butter – $15.00
- Shea butter and aloe vera soften skin
- Leaves your skin fragranced, moisturized and hydrated
- Rubs in and absorbs easily
Vaseline – Intensive Care Cocoa Radian Body Butter – $7
- Ultra-moisturizing formula
- Restores moisture & radiance to skin
- Leaves skin smooth and hydrated
- Contains micro-droplets of Vaseline and Cocoa Butter
- Repairs dryness or damage to skin
- Tropical Scent
Kiehl’s – Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter – $49
- Luxuriously scented
- Light on the skin, but rich in 24-hour hydration
- Decadently air-whipped for instant penetration to restore, protect, and soften skin
- Quickly absorbed to deliver deep moisturization
- No parabens, glycols or silicones
Follow me on >>instagram and tag #jclectic.