Hair color, heat styling and the general environment beat the crap out of your hair. I am sure that I am not the only one in the world that obsesses over keeping my hair strong and healthy. When it comes to hair products, I don’t like heavy product that weighs my hair down or product that doesn’t allow me to run my fingers through my hair or allow it to move freely. I like products that add shine, fortify and keep any frizz in check. Also, products that are overly time-consuming are a huge NO for me.
My hair dresser awhile back introduced me to “Redken Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine“. It was a product she had put in my hair prior to blow drying it. At first I must admit, I purchased it because I thought the bottle was pretty, but after using it for a few days I fell in love!
What I LOVE about this product:
- A little goes a LONG way.
- Smells wonderful
- Adds shine
- Protects against heat
- Smooths frizz
- Does not build up on strands
- Easy to apply
- Easy to use dropper built into the cap.
- This is expensive, but like I said a little does go along way. So, this will last a long time.
- The bottle breaks easily if you drop it.
How to Use:
- After showering when you hair is still wet, drop a few drops into you hand and apply all over damp hair focusing primarily on your ends.
Ultimately, I love this product and the benefits greatly outweigh the negatives. As expensive as this product is, it will last you a long time. I am able to get roughly a year per bottle with regular use. This product will leave you hair smelling wonderful and healthy. It’s definitely worth a try. If you don’t want to use this exact oil, Redken has many different Diamond Oils to choose from. There is definitely one out there for every hair type.
Follow me on >>instagram and tag #jclectic.