For the past month I have been using Advanced Clinicals Collagen Serum. I purchased this serum after doing some research on the product. I ultimately decided to give it a try. I purchased this at Walmart. This however is available at multiple retailers.
Check it out!
About This Product:
- Moisturizing Serum with Collagen Booster helps Reduce the appearance Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Dark Circles, Puffiness & Age Spots
- Highly concentrated Collagen facial serum contains firming algae extract to support supple skin.
- Dual formula instantly plumps skin.
- Soy Extracts target sagging, lost elasticity and facial lines.
- Glycerin increases hydration for a dewy glow, while collagen plumps to lock in essential moisture.
- Results within 4 weeks!
How to Use:
- Cleanse Face.
- Drop serum onto fingertips.
- Apply to skin.
- Gentle pat product around skin, focusing on problematic areas.
- Allow serum to fully absorb.
- Follow with moisturizer.
- May be applied daily, day or night.
This product gets two thumbs up from me. This product is extremely affordable, so it’s a product I can purchase regularly without having to worry that I am going to break the bank. This product is gentle and yet effective. As you may know from my other posts, my skin is extremely sensitive, so I have to be careful about what I put on my skin. This product didn’t have any negative reaction with my skin. Since, I began using this product 4 weeks ago, I have noticed that my skin is clearer, fine lines have become less noticeable, my skin looks more plump and I have a bit of a dewy glow which I love. I have found that since using this product, I can actually get away with using less foundation and concealer. My bare skin and overall complexion has improved enough that I don’t need to really hide it under a face full of make up. I can get away with just putting on some tinted moisturizer on the days I am rushing and don’t have a ton of time to do my make up. My biggest complaint with this product is the serum drips off the top of the applicator and cakes a bit around the top of the bottle. This isn’t really a bit deal though, I simply wipe the top with a tissue a few times a week. Ultimately, I was pleasantly surprised by this serum and will continue to use it as a regular product in my skin care routine.
Follow me on >>instagram and tag #jclectic.