The October 2018 BeautyFIX Box has arrived! This box was a great box and had a very even mix of deluxe sample size and full-sized products. BeautyFIX is a monthly beauty subscription box for $24.95 and you every month get over $100 in value. This is only my second BeautyFix box, but it so far has been an “A+” subscription in my opinion.
Check it out!
- TULA Skincare – Dual-Phase Skin Reviving Treatment Pads
- Rituals – “The Ritual of Dao” Foaming Shower Gel
- Sanitas Skincare – Lemon Cream Scrub
- Vichy – Purete Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser for Sensitive Skin
- Alterna – Caviar Anti-Aging® Smoothing Anti-Frizz Dry Oil Mist
- Miss de Gaspe – Hydrating Illuminating Dry Mask
- Rene Furterer – Karite Nutri Intense Nourishing Mask
- Glytone – Ultra softening heel and elbow cream
- TOCCA – “Cleopatra” Fragrance
I really enjoyed the products that I received this month. The products in this box will definitely go to good use during these upcoming cold months here in New England. The product I liked the best was the Miss de Gaspe Hydrating Illuminating Dry Mask. This was the first time I have used a dry mask and I have to say it was amazing! This box had well over $100 value in products and was well curated. This box is slowly becoming one of my favorite monthly boxes!
Follow me on >>instagram and tag #jclectic.