This past weekend, for the most part was uneventful. Maybe it’s the transitioning from Summer to Fall, but I was so tired and for lack of better words “Blah”. My morning cup of coffee which usually gets me going didn’t seem to invigorate any sort of motivation within me. The one exciting thing that actually got me up off the couch was the arrival of my BeautyFix September 2018 Box. I have been wanting to try this box for a while and finally got to. BeautyFix is a monthly beauty subscription box curated from Dermstore.com. This box provides products like skin care, hair care and makeup.
- Dermalogica – Rapid Reveal Peel
- Laura Geller – Pout Perfection Water Proof Lip Liner (Nude)
- Murad – Nutrient Charged Water Gel
- Juice Beauty – Green Apple Cleansing Bar
- Comptoir Sud Pacificque – Vanille BlackBerry
- VENeffect – Micro-Exfoliant
- Skyn ICELAND – Blemish Dots
- Harry Josh Pro Tools – Mini Detangling Brush
- Dr. Brandt – Microdermabrasion
Overall, this was a great box. I had read some reviews that all the products were full size, this is not the case. None of the products are those micro mini foil samples. The products range from deluxe sample size to full size which was great. I loved how this box contained some well known brands such as Murad and Dr. Brandt. This box does heavily lean towards the skin care side, but as you can see I did receive both a hair care and makeup product as well. This box costs on a monthly basis $24.95 or $34.95 for a one time purchase. The products included in this box brought its value to over $100.00. So, I do think this box is a great value for the price.
What are your thoughts on the BeautyFix box?