I finally was able to snag a Target Beauty Box! I have been trying to get my hands on this box for ages, but every time it has SOLD OUT!
The Target Beauty Box is not a subscription box. It does come out monthly, but you have to remember to go order it. It is $7.00 per box with free shipping.
Check it out!
What I Received:
- Weleda Wild Rose Body Wash
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Primer Base
- Schmidt’s Naturals Charcoal Magnesium Deordorant
- Olay Facial Cleansing Infusion, Crushed Ginger and Citrus
- Garnier Rose Mist Spray
- NIVEA Smooth Daily Moisture Body Lotion
- OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo
I really enjoyed this box! I would definitely say it was worth the $7.00 and honestly every single product I got is something I will be using. I honestly really liked how they had sample size and deluxe sample size mixed in this box. I will definitely attempt to snag another one of these boxes next month!
Have you tried the Target Beauty Box?
Follow me on >>instagram and tag #jclectic.