Summer is ending in 16 days! I still can’t believe it. I really feel like this Summer went by quicker than any other Summer has in my entire life. I am truly excited for the Fall season, but I am bummed because so many flavors of Summer will be disappearing until next year. One Summer flavor that I refuse to give up is S’mores. It’s to good to let go of. I vehemently refuse!
One way to enjoy S’mores year round is with “S’mores Brownies! A combination of two delicious desserts, this recipe is a S’mores lovers solution for year round indulgence!
Check it out!
- 15 whole sized Honey Graham Crackers (Broken in half this is 30 squares)
- 4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 cups sugar (granulated)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 cup flour (all-purpose)
- 1 bag (16oz) of miniature marshmallows
- 1 ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 13×9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place 12 of the whole graham crackers into the bottom of the pan. Have them overlap each other and break into small portions to fill the smaller gaps. (Set aside the remaining 3 graham crackers).
- In a medium-sized & microwave safe bowl, add the butter and the unsweetened chocolate.
- Microwave for about 1 ½ minutes and stir the until the mixture if completely melted and combined. (If 1 ½ minutes is not enough time, keep adding 15-30 second intervals until the mixture is fully melted).
- Next, add the flour, vanilla extract, eggs and sugar to the melted chocolate mixture.
- Mix well until evenly combined.
- Pour the mixture over the graham crackers in the 13×9 inch pan.
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until a tooth pick comes out with slightly gooey crumbs.
- Remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle the mini marshmallows over the top of the brownie.
- Next, sprinkle the chocolate chips over the mini marshmallows.
- Break up the remaining 3 graham crackers and press the pieces into the marshmallow sporadically.
- Place back into the oven to bake for another 2-4 minutes, or until the marshmallows puff and the chocolate chips melt slightly.
- Remove from the oven again.
- Let cool.
- Once cool, cut and Enjoy!
- If you don’t want to cut the brownies and serve them directly from the 13×9 inch pan, then simply line the pan with tin foil and spray the tin foil down with cooking spray prior to starting the process. This will allow you to lift the brownies clean from the pan after baking.
- Do not over bake the brownie. You want them to be gooey.
- Your cutting knife is going to get messy which may making cutting pieces hard. Try wiping it down with warm water in between each cut or lightly grease the knife.
Follow me on >>instagram and tag #jclectic.