I am almost religious when it comes to my skin care routine. A product that makes its way into my regular skin care routine is typically a fantastic product, which […]
I am almost religious when it comes to my skin care routine. A product that makes its way into my regular skin care routine is typically a fantastic product, which actually produces visible and meaningful results. One of the most recent products that made its way into that line up is the Garnier SkinActive® Soothing 3-In-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water.
- This is a 3-in-1 face moisturizer that can be utilized in 3 different ways. A day moisturizer, a night moisturizer or a face mask to soothe your skin.
- Contains Rose Water
- Made WITHOUT mineral oil, parabens, silicone or dyes
How to Use:
- DAY: Apply in the morning to clean skin.
- NIGHT: Apply at night to clean skin.
- MASK: Apply a thick layer to the skin twice a week at night, avoiding eyes & lips. Leave on for 10 minutes.
I use this as a night cream and I love it. I had received this is my Walmart Summer 2018 Beauty Box as just a sample foil pack. This works wonders with my skin. Since I started using this my skin, I have noticed that my skin is definitely more hydrated and just has this nice consistent dewy glow. I also noticed that my skin just feels more smooth and plump. This product is nice and creamy and the smell from the added Rose water is amazing! I love it! Another great thing about this product is that a little goes a long way. Obviously, if you use it like a mask, it won’t got that far. However, if utilizing it as a moisturizer then it goes very far. I am just now coming to the end of my foil pack and will be needing to purchase the full size product. I definitely was pleasantly surprised by this product. I never anticipated I would love it as much as I do.
Have you tried the Garnier SkinActive® Soothing 3-in1- Face Moisturizer with Rose Water?
Follow me on >>instagram and tag #jclectic.