If you have a love of Cannolis the way I do, than you are going to want to try this simple five-minute “Cannoli Cream Dip”. This creamy dip is my take on that fabulous Cannoli cream filling we all have come to love. It makes for a deliciously sweet party dip and is sure to be devoured!
“Godere!” (Italian for Enjoy!)
- 1 package of cream cheese (8oz)
- 1 ¾ cups powder sugar
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups miniature chocolate chips (semisweet)
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, cream cheese, vanilla extract and sugar.
- Beat together until smooth and creamy.
- Next, using a small rubber spatula, stir and fold in the miniature chocolate chips.
- Once, the chips are fully coated, cover the dip with plastic cling wrap
- Place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes or until chilled.
- Break up some graham crackers into bite sized, dip sized pieces.
- If you don’t want to use graham crackers, than ice cream sugar cones broken up are a great alternative.
- I recommend using Philadelphia brand cream cheese. I have made this dip with a few other brands and I feel that the Philadelphia brand produces the best “Cannoli” taste.
Follow me on >>instagram<< and tag #jclectic. I’d love to see all the JClectic recipes you make!