These Caramel Brownie Cups with White Chocolate Drizzle will have you licking your lips and asking for more. These fun little cups are super easy to make and are a perfectly sweet treat. A perfect pairing of chocolate and caramel, these brownie cups are not your average brownie!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 20 soft caramels (unwrapped)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp of heavy cream
- Small Hersey’s Chocolate Bar
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Take a 12 slot cupcake pan and grease each cavity.
- Insert paper cupcake liners.
- (Optional) Lightly grease the pan cavities and liners. (I do this because I don’t like running the risk of anything sticking).
- Next, take a large saucepan and melt the butter.
- Once the butter is fully melted, remove the saucepan from the heat and add the eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix well until fully blended.
- Next, add the cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well until fully blended.
- Pour the mixture into each of the cupcake cavities.
- Put in the oven and bake for 25-35 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean. (The bake time can vary depending on your oven. Just make sure to check every so often to see if they are done. You do not want to over cook these or else you will lose the fudge texture to them).
- When the brownies are fully cooked, remove from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes or so.
- Once cool, take the back of a teaspoon and press it down in the middle of the brownie.
- Next, combine the caramels and heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 20 second intervals, mixing well until smooth.
- Once the caramel mixture is smooth, in teaspoon sized amounts, pour the caramel into each of the brown centers.
- Let cool.
- Next, in a microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in intervals, stirring well until smooth.
- Drizzle over the top of the brownie and caramel.
- Let fully cool.
♥Tip♥ Want to add some flair to this yummy dessert? Take a Hersey’s Chocolate Bar and shave off about 2 tablespoons worth of chocolate. Then sprinkle the shavings over the top of the white chocolate. It not only makes for a great presentation, but tastes delicious!
Follow me on instagram and tag #jclectic. I’d love to see all the JClectic recipes you make!