All you need is 3 ingredients and 5 minutes to make this decadent, delicious, melt in your mouth fudge. Sometimes, we all just crave some chocolate. For me, that sometimes is an all the time craving. Seriously, my sweet tooth is out of control! So having a quick recipe such as this one is a double edge sword, because I find myself making this A LOT! So if you are craving some chocolate that is heavenly and have 5 minutes to spare, give this recipe a try!
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray
- Next, line with parchment paper. (This makes it easier to lift the fudge from the dish).
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Place the bowl in the microwave.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave and let sit for 1 minute.
- Stir until the chips are fully melted and the chocolate is smooth. (If you need additional heating then continue to microwave the chips in 30 second intervals).
- Once the chips are fully melted, stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the fudge into the baking dish.
- Let the fudge cool completely. (If you want you can stick the fudge into the refrigerator to speed up the process)
- Once fully cooled, cut into squares.
Follow me on instagram and tag #jclectic. I’d love to see all the JClectic recipes you make!