This “Blueberry Muffin Bread” is seriously the most delicious muffin bread I have ever had! It is one of those foods that you can’t stop eating. You will walk by it, have a little bit. Then walk by and have some more. You won’t be able to stop eating it! This is always the first recipe I make when I have fresh blueberries. Try this out, you won’t regret it!
- 1 ½ – 2 cups blueberries (these can be fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar (granulated)
- 1 cups flour (all purpose)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup butter (salted)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 9 inch loaf pan. (I use Crisco)
- Cream together the ½ cup of butter and 1 cup of sugar.
- Next, add in the vanilla, eggs and milk.
- Mix very well.
- Next, add in the baking powder and the flour.
- Mix very well.
- Once that is done, add in the blueberries. Fold these into the batter gently so you do not crush them.
- Pour the batter into the 9 inch greased loaf pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for 65 – 75 minutes. (Cooking times may vary)
- Once the loaf turns a light brown, or an inserted toothpick comes out clean, remove from oven.
- Let the loaf cool for about 15 minutes inside of the loaf pan.
- Once the initial 15 minutes have gone by, remove the bread from the loaf pan and place onto a cooling rack. Allow to cool fully.
- Once fully cooled, slice and Enjoy!
- Depending on your oven the cook times may vary. If you find that the muffin bread is browning on the outside, but the inside is still not fully cooked, then simply cover it with tin foil and place back into the oven.
- I recommend checking each blueberry for stems. Those are not pleasant if you come across one.