There is nothing like a good chewy, chocolate brownie. They are a simple and quick dessert make. The family decided this past Saturday that they wanted brownies for our movie night. So, I whipped up a few batches and they were delicious!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease (I use Criso shortening) and then flour an 8″x 8″ square baking pan
- Next, take a large saucepan and melt the butter.
- Once the butter is fully melted, remove the saucepan from the heat and add the eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix well until fully blended.
- Next, add the cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well until fully blended.
- Pour the mixture into the 8″x 8″ baking pan.
- Put in the oven and bake for 25-35 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean. (The bake time can vary depending on your oven. Just make sure to check every so often to see if they are done. You do not want to over cook these or else you will lose the fudge texture to them).
- When the brownies are fully cooked, remove from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes or so.
- Cut and enjoy!
Follow me on >>instagram<< and tag #jclectic. I’d love to see all the JClectic recipes you make!