It’s spring which means I have been in full on spring clean mode. With my spring cleaning, I typically do a large purge of my makeup and beauty products. The reason I do such a large purge of my collection is because summer is right around the corner. For me at least, summer is my most challenging “beauty” season. The summer brings hot temperatures and high humidity. My skin tends to be extremely prone to breakouts due to sweating and my makeup seems to melt off my face. As a result of this, in the summer I have to change-up my entire routine to accommodate these environmental changes. The good thing about the spring beauty purge is that I get to purchase new beauty and makeup products. Yay!
Recently, I did a Tarte Cosmetic Haul. I chose some fun limited edition kits that I felt would be fun for the summer time. Check it out!
Tarte Skincare: Limited Edition “Girls Just Wanna Have Sun” Bronze & Sun Set
- Brazilliance Plus + Self Tanner
- Better Bod Bronze & Contour
- Brazilliance Self Tanning Face Towelette
- Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer
Tarte Limited Edition “Maneater” Makeover Lash & Lip Set:
- Maneater Voluptuous Mascara (Black)
- Tartiest Pro Lash Adhesive (Black)
- Tartiest Glossy Lip Paint in Obvi (Warm Nude)
- Tarties Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes in Maneater