It’s spring!!! I have been busy with my spring cleaning and projects. One of the projects I have been doing is fixing up the “curb appeal” of my home. One thing that came to mind when I was looking at the front of my house was that my door was missing something. It is a black door and I thought it could use a pop of color. So I decide to make a Floral wreath for it. This was super simple and super easy to do. Check it out below!
- Wire Wreath
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Fake Flowers (I bought my flowers at The Dollar Store)
- Pop the flowers off the top of the wire stems.
- Prior to gluing the flowers down arrange them in the manner you want on the wreath.
- Once you have an arrangement you like, use the hot glue to secure the flowers to the wire wreath.
- Once you have glued down all of your flowers, flip the wreath over. Use the hot glue to secure any flowers that seem to have a weaker hold on the wreath.
- With the wreath flipped over take some of the leaves and secure them to the back. This allows the leaves to peer out from the back just slightly.
- Let the glue fully dry.
- Hang your wreath on your front door with a Command hook or over the door wreath holder!
Tip: When arranging the flowers I would suggest starting with the larger flowers and working your way down to the smaller flowers using them to fill in the spaces.