I have had a bare spot on my bathroom wall that has been driving me nuts for weeks. I could not find any decor in stores that worked with the space, or was reflective of the vision I had in my mind. I decided that I would just make a simple sign myself. I went down to the Dollar Store and purchased materials. I spent a grand total of $2.00 to make this sign. It fits the space perfectly and adds a nice “pop” to the space!
- Picture Frame
- Sticker Letters
- White Paper
- Take the filler papers out of the picture frame
- Take either the glass frame or one of the filler papers use it to cut out a piece of what paper that fits the entirety of the frame. I used one of the filler papers. I traced it on the printer paper and then cut it out.
- Pick a phrase you would like to have and then write it out on the white paper using the letter stickers.
- Once you have applied all the letter stickers, place the paper in the picture frame.
- Hang in your desired location and ENJOY!