Looking for a quick breakfast full of flavor? Looking for a quick meal that can be prepared all in one pan? Looking for a meal that is cost effective?
Well, I recommend you try out this egg and corned beef hash mix. This is a staple in our home. It is super easy to make, costs under $5 bucks to make and I don’t have to wash a thousand dishes when I am done. My children love this and it never goes to waste.
If you like corned beef hash give it a try!
- Corned Beef Hash
- Black Peppercorn
- In a medium frying pan on medium heat, pour out half a can of corned beef hash.
- Cook the corned beef hash until it is lightly browned.
- Once the corned beef hash is lightly browned turn the heat down to low.
- Next, crack 3-4 eggs directly on to the corned beef hash in the frying pan.
- Constantly turn the mixture until the eggs are fully cooked. They should be texture of scrambled eggs.
- Add a dash of black pepper.
- Add a dash of salt.
- Mix altogether.
- Remove the eggs and hash from the stove top and enjoy!
Notes: The serving size about is roughly for 2-3 people. In the pictures I inserted into this post, I am using alot more eggs and hash then I listed. I made enough to feed 4 people with 3 out of those 4 having second helpings. Also, if you want to really kick this mixture up a bit, try adding some shredded mozzarella cheese to this mixture.
Follow me on instagram and tag #jclectic. I’d love to see all the JClectic recipes you make!