Another delicious mason jar creation I ended up putting together was a “Pineapple, Banana & Graham Cracker” dessert. This was super yummy and my family has very much been enjoying these!
- Honey Graham Crackers
- Cool Whips
- Crushed Pineapple
- Chocolate Syrup
- Chopped Walnuts
- Maraschino Cherries
- Angel Food Cake
- Cut the angel food cake into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Place the cubes at the bottom of the mason jar.
- Crush up the graham crackers and put a layer over the angel food cake.
- Next, put a layer of cool whip in the mason jar.
- On top of the cool whip place a layer of crushed pineapples.
- Add a layer of chopped Maraschino cherries.
- Cover with a layer of sliced bananas.
- Add another layer of cool whip.
- Sprinkle some walnuts on top and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Cover and put in the fridge until it is time to enjoy!