If you are like me, then you are someone who is constantly busy and on the go. I have so many things to do in a day and often I […]
If you are like me, then you are someone who is constantly busy and on the go. I have so many things to do in a day and often I find myself neglecting my healthy eating. The biggest offense is breakfast. Typically, I am in such a rush in the morning that I either have nothing or a coffee and a nice unhealthy donut!
Well, this weekend I decided that I was going to break myself out of that habit and make some “on the go” breakfast that I could leave in the fridge and just grab and bring with me in the morning. I had some mason jars lying around and decided to make some mason jar yogurt and fruit parfait. This is so simple to make and is great for a quick healthy meal for a busy body like myself.
- Vanilla Fat-Free Yogurt
- Clean out your mason jars.
- Scoop some vanilla yogurt into the mason jar.
- Scoop some granola on top of the yogurt.
- Add a layer of raspberries.
- Add a layer of blueberries.
- Add another layer of granola.
- Top off with more yogurt.
- Place in your fridge, until you want to eat it.
See how easy that is! You can make you parfait with any kind of yogurt and fruits. You basically just want to layer the ingredients to your preference.